I have taken a lot of time to review your special effects makeup kits (sorry it took so long), but I really wanted to test it out and try every product quite a few times.
I'll be posting the review on Instagram soon :)
Here's my opinion of them:
- The boxes are great for beginners
- Affordable price
- You get your money's worth
• Scar wax
- Scar wax is easy to blend and isn't too sticky like some other scar wax
- Downfall is the pink colour, it might be better for it to be a skin tone :)
- Even though it's pink, you can mix in the liquid Creme paints to colour it.
- Amazing product for scars
- No complaints
- Good consistency
- But it's really quite a light colour, it may be better if it has a darker tone
• Creme Colours
- One word: amazing!
• Accessories (band aids, glass)
- Makes the wounds look really realistic
- Glass shards look very real
• Setting Powder
- I like how there is the tissue pad in the centre of the container as it stops all of the powder coming out at once.
- Great setting powder.
I hope this helps you with improving your kits :) i really appreciate the opportunity to review your products.